We are expanding our support team with yet another great support technician.
You will be working from the office in Harlev Jutland just outside of Aarhus, Denmark giving e-mail and phone support to our customers all over the world.
You will be providing support on the Danalock smart lock product range.
This means that an interest in both hardware and software support is expected.
Great customer support is key
Customer support is key for Danalock. We provide pre-/ and after-sales support for both private end-users, business customers, partners, and integrators.
Sales are increasing. That doesn’t mean that our customers should get less – that’s why we need more team members.
Support team tasks
We are today a team of three. Our main focus is on channeling customer experiences to our developers. We do this by working closely with our product managers on developing the Danalock products. The team also handles alpha and beta testing of our product releases both hardware and apps, to ensure high-quality output.
Other than that, you will be doing standard support tasks like:
- Handling incoming support tickets from users primarily by e-mail (Zendesk/SalesForce).
- Phone support (not much)
- The team reports to our product managers on significant issues that need attention in R&D.
- The team ensures updated guides, manuals, and tutorials, this includes our upcoming support website
- Shipping primarily concerning RMA
- You have experience in customer support.
- Experience with support on technical/it products is preferred
- You have an interest in IoT.
- You have good English skills, as most support is in English
- Fluent in Danish is also a requirement
It will be an advantage if you have experience with:
- Working in WordPress
- Salesforce for ticket handling
- Making guides, manuals, and video tutorials
We expect you to work from the office in Harlev, Jutland, Denmark especially in the beginning. As you gain more experience with our products, working some days from home will be an option – always coordinated with the rest of the team.
What you get when working at Danalock
You will be working in a very informal environment with a high degree of freedom in how you solve your tasks. The right way to solve the task today changes over time, and you should not be afraid to try out new ways or tools.
Benefits in Danalock:
- Lunch arrangement
- Health insurance
- Opportunity to work from home when coordinated with the team
The smart home enabler
Danalock is a modern tech company that develops electronic door lock systems. The company evolved over a decade from a basement start-up in 2010 to a worldwide provider of the smart home enabling locking devices today. Development is done in Denmark by skilled developers within the areas of electronics, software, and backend development. We thrive to find the best solutions for our customers by creating a flexible, encouraging, and innovative development environment.
Danalock is part of Salto Systems.
Is this you?
If you think this sounds like a position for you then send us a motivated application and your resume and let us know why you should be our next colleague!
Files or questions can be sent to Dan Hansen by using the web form down below.
Applications will be read as they come in and we will start to sort through the first ones on the 10th of December 2021.
The job will be removed when the right candidate has been found.