For our office in Harlev J we need a person to manage our IT infrastructure and support our development teams located in Harlev J and Copenhagen.
What you will do
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing users in Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, Duo etc.
- Managing our VPN connections to our office in Copenhagen and our manufacturing facilities in China
- Managing our internal IT infrastructure (Wi-Fi access points, printers etc.)
- Maintaining backups
- Keeping servers up to date
- Setting up data monitors (could be Raspberry Pi based but your input is welcome)
How you do this is up to you!
You will also be assisting the development teams and taking over tasks currently assigned to these.
Examples of such tasks could be:
- Updating our Gitlab server and Gitlab runners
- Management of the virtual machines running our build servers
- Ensuring stability of our customer facing services
- Deploying production applications to remote machines
- Updating certificates
Areas of expertise/What you know
We expect that you are passionate about several of the following areas:
- Windows and administration of Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange and Office 365 in a Windows environment
- Web servers
- SSL certificates
- Virtual machines
There is room for learning new things so what you don’t already know you will be able to learn as you go along.
What you get when working at Danalock
You will be working in an informal environment with a high degree of freedom in how you solve your tasks. Being in charge of a task means determining what tool YOU think is right to solve it. What the right way is to solve a task might change over time and you should not be afraid to try out new ways or tools.
When working at Danalock you get:
- A very flexible workplace
- Lunch arrangement
- Health insurance
Danalock is a modern tech company that develops electronic lock systems, enabling people to turn their door into an electronic manageable portal. The company evolved over a decade from a basement start-up in 2010 to a worldwide provider today. All development is done in Denmark by skilled developers within electronics, software, backend, and apps. We thrive to find the best solutions for our customers by creating a flexible, encouraging, and innovating development environment.
As of January 2020 Danalock, became part of Salto Systems.
You will be working at the office in Harlev outside Aarhus but working from home is also possible to the extent the tasks allow it.
Is this you?
Do you think all this sounds like a position for you? Send us your CV and application letting us know why you are our person!