As one of the first large property managers in Norway, Norwegian Defence Estates Agency, has decided to automate the key management of homes and rooms, thus saving money on administration.
AARHUS, DENMARK – August 29, 2018: The state administration body, Norwegian Defence Estates Agency, which develops, builds, operates and manages properties for the defense sector, has signed a framework agreement the key-free solution with the Danish company, Danalock, and the Norwegian companies INTIN, The lock center Norway, the Media Use and EL-PROFFE. The extensive contract was won by the supplier group of five companies, each of which specializes in each of its disciplines.
The framework agreement applies for three years in the first instance, and Norwegian Defence Estates Agency has calculated the value to 30 NOK million.
With this delivery, those who want to open one of Defense’s many thousands of doors will no longer be depending on being assigned a physical key for accommodation. It’s time-consuming and
Logistically challenging work becomes considerably simpler. Once the locking system has been upgraded, it can the keys are digitally assigned to the user’s mobile phone when, for example, they order one accommodation in Norwegian Defence Estates Agency system.
“It is gratifying that Norwegian Defence Estates Agency chose our solution after several rounds of negotiations with several suppliers. It is particularly gratifying that our solution scores highest on quality of both product and delivery, ”says the daily manager of INTIN AS, Rune Viken. “The supplier group has expertise within for both locks, integration with IT systems, and service and maintenance. In addition, we are located in all the country’s municipalities. ”
The supplier group, which is to deliver electronic locks to Norwegian Defence Estates Agency is:
• Danalock International ApS – the Danish company is today a global supplier of smart locks with more than 10 years of experience in the industry. Danalock delivers a complete smart lock portfolio and collaborates with Salto Systems S.L.
• INTIN AS – Norwegian retailer and system integrator of new Smart Home technology
• Låssenteret Norge – total supplier in securing properties
• Media usage – specialists in developing and operating everything from the simplest web sites to comprehensive and advanced internet-based applications.
• EL-PROFFEN – Norway’s largest electrician chain with 180 members all over the country.
Danalock is a leader in intelligent, secure access control solutions for homes and businesses. With more than 10 years of experience in the Smart Lock industry, Danalock now offers a complete product portfolio of elegantly designed and secure Smart Lock products that are compatible with any standard door around the globe and supports a wide range of home automation protocols: Bluetooth, HomeKit, ZigBee and Z-wave.